Atrin Ltd Co. are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
As part of our normal business operation we collect certain personal information from our clients. This policy sets out the basis on which we process any such personal information that we collect or that you provide to us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information.
By visiting www.atrin.ir you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Atrin Ltd Co.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give Us. You may give Us information about you by filling in forms on Our site www.atrin.ir (“Our site”) or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use Our site, subscribe to Our service, place an order on Our site, transact on Our website or report a problem with Our site. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit information.
- Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our site We may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call Our customer service number.
- Information We receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites We operate or other services We provide. This data may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to Us. We will use this information: to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us; to provide you with information about other products and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; in future We (or other companies within Our group of companies) may also provide you, with information about goods or services from other sources We feel may interest you. For example, this may include marketing new or improved services or products offered by Atrin or Our group of companies. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, We will contact you only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data; to notify you about changes to Our service; to ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information We collect about you. We will use this information: to administer Our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve Our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so; as part of Our efforts to keep Our site safe and secure; to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. Information We receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to Us and information We collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
- Where We store your personal information The data that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. However, all your personal information We will be afforded a high level of protection wherever it is processed and no matter whether it is held by Us, or Our contractors or agents. All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our website. This enables Us to personalise Our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of Our site.